View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #2523
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And my go-to for mysteries/thrillers is Stop You're Killing Me, which also lists 12 titles in this series. I'm traveling on business and don't have time to look, but my favorite theories when Kindle/Kobo and other websites get it differently are:

1) Sometimes when a publisher has only some titles in a series, they just start with #1 as the first title they have rights to, regardless of whether there are others. And same on the other end - maybe this publisher only has the first six, and the others aren't out in e-book, or are out from a different publisher.

2) Some folks count collections of short stories/novellas/etc. as books and some don't.

3) Sometimes there is disagreement about whether a title is actually in a series, especially when there are shared characters between series.

JMTCW...off to work...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote