View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 01:14 PM   #868
MaxStirner
Connoisseur
MaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite
Hi, I wanted to drop an idea (not a feature request at all) to think over. Do you think it would be beneficial to have some "compression" features in k2pdfopt given the fact that Kindle has a limited space availability (no memory card of course)? Most programs for this purpose are commercial and - worse still - Windows only, but I've been using some of them and the results are quite good, sometimes the PDF size is reduced by about 30% without any noticeable quality loss. Don't know exactly how it works but I've read that what the program does is - among other things - eliminating duplicates in the document structure.
I don't know if this is feasible for you to work on so as I said I'm only dropping an idea. Thaks for the great soft - seriously the best swiss knife for pdfs on small screens.
MaxStirner is offline   Reply With Quote