View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 12:52 AM   #21
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I used Library Thing for cataloging my paperbooks. However, keep in mind that I eliminated all my novels and only have cookbooks and craftbooks left. My needs aren't the same as yours. I kept a catalog only for insurance purposes and keeping it in the cloud and downloading a copy on the computer made sense for that.

The thing is, what are you hoping to get out of it? If you just need a list, a spreadsheet is faster and simple. If you want metadata, then empty books in Calibre fit the bill, IMHO. All that stuff populates nicely.

Last edited by Tarana; 08-20-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Tarana is online now   Reply With Quote