View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
They forgot to put me on the list this time - seriously, I didn't even get the press release email the morning of the launch.
Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The Libra H2O is the six-inch version - or at least I feel it's the same size as my 6" ereaders even though it does have a 7" screen. (The review unit arrived this afternoon.)
Glad to hear that yours arrived. Looking forward to your review. I guess you have a point about the size and weight being close to 6" — but I'm not sure how much I'd like the 7" screen over the 6" one. So far I'm having trouble adjusting to my Tolino Epos (7.8"). Lines are too long with standard sized fonts and bigger fonts look kind of weird. I'm sure the 7" would be less of an adjustment but I'm used to 6" screens now.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote