View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 11:53 AM   #24
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Now they need five and six inch versions.
If they release a 6" version of the Forma/Libra, I'd likely buy one. I do want a 6" Kobo that is both waterproof and has the amber front light.

But I'd be happier with a design like the 6" Clara or a return to the original 6" Aura that was also waterproof. Or if Kobo wanted to go crazy, they could rip off the design of the Voyage or Nook ST.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote