View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 02:14 AM   #22
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I would totally go for the credit, espcially on many no-rush items that I buy, except they make it expire in a relatively short period. I don't get that at all. Why not let me keep it until I'm ready? Having to spend it within 3 months is a deal-breaker to me.

I rarely buy books on amazon, but I do buy my son streaming TV shows like Chima and Ninjago. I have no control when the episodes are released and there are often >3 month gaps between seasons, so I could lose the credit.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote