View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #12
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Thank you for the additional information. I have to confess I've never actually read the book and was doing this more as a technical exercise, but the more I touch it and read about it the more I'm looking forward to reading it. I think when I'm done the "technical re-write", I will have to read it through (and, no doubt, do some more editing). After that I will finally have something worth releasing. Months to go I expect... I hope you like the results.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote