View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 12:41 AM   #45
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I changed my Kobo Touch (605B) affiliate to beta, synced and watched it upgrade. Even without the patches I like this update. Pages turn faster, the Touch seems more responsive and turning off headers and footers is a great feature. I almost wouldn't have to patch except I want ability to "bolden" fonts in ePubs (there's probably some other features I'm forgetting that I wouldn't want to lose). Good work, Kobo.

EDIT: And thanks to all those who find all the new features and write the patches.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote