View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #46
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
It depends..

I voted "Other" because it depends on the type of the book.

If it's a fiction book, I'll buy it as an ebook, buy it as a paperback, borrow it from the library, buy it from the 2nd-hand charity shop, borrow it from a friend.

If it's a book of sheet music, I'll only buy it as a paper book.

If it's a computer textbook, I'll only buy it as an ebook, for the ease of having access to my entire library anywhere I am, plus the ability to highlight.

Cookery book? I'd only buy paperback.

And if it's an ebook, I'll only buy it when it gets below my price point (£5 for fiction); no need to pay more when I know that at some point, the book will come down in price and there's plenty of other good books to read.

But if it's a computer textbook which I need *right now* for work, then I'll spend up to £50 if I have to.
rwillmer is offline   Reply With Quote