Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #113
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I have been loving the series so far and plan to reread it before the next book in the series is published. I'm desperately trying to find another series that will hook me in as much as A Song of Ice and Fire, but I haven't had any luck.
I absolutely love Robin Hobb's The Farseer Trilogy and the following series. Different style of storytelling, but I just adore it.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote