View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:44 AM   #363
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
skipping most of the thread... I think, as most of the people here, that the spelling should be according to the book setting. However, if you're not used to that kind of spelling just use your native one because inconsistencies in the spelling kinda irk the reader. I speak from experience, I learned british english and then travelling around the world I got too much american influence and now sometimes I change in between the two = bad.
Just claim you're Australian... or Canadian. Both use some British spelling, some American.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote