View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 08:36 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
That combination is durn near readable.
Understanding, that is another matter, it has been nearly 20 years since I wrote anything in Java.

I agree with you -
Margins are no longer set in the same jar file as older posts indicate.
Unless the 'margin' is now considered part of what they are calling a 'border'.
It could be they changed their terminology.

They have certainly done over-kill on setting the da.. borders in that version.
(Which is what broke Collections Manager until most recently fixed.)

Note:
The Amazon/Lab126 build system re-obfuscates the code with each build, not each firmware version, not each device/firmware pair, each BUILD!
On your 'device info' panel, the 'build' is the number in parans: (build number) following the firmware version.

So when dealing with anything Kindle/Java - please mention the "firmware version - (build number)" being discussed.

Last time I checked, there where about 646 classes -
The margins are set in one of the other 645.

Sorry, that is a non-answer.
Anybody else solved this yet?

Last edited by knc1; 01-08-2017 at 08:44 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote