View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #1060
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2003 View Post
I do not need a file with a bunch of information on any topic. Only my profile. how can I do it? no way! Yesterday I asked for my profile. I can not transmit it to another person! and that in 2015!
There are options under the "File" menu to save and restore your settings (see attached screen shot), making it possible to transfer your settings to another person or PC, and providing another way of making a backup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	221
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	137885  

Last edited by willus; 05-03-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added screen shot
willus is offline   Reply With Quote