View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:21 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Here is how it breaks down:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlac View Post
You know, I'm betting that most of us who preordered ended up getting one of the colors instead of white or black. Wonder if that's why there's so few reviews and other user commentary posted. I know Robertb can't possibly comment on preorder quantities without getting in trouble, but has anyone done an informal poll here to see how the numbers break down?
Here is how the ordering has broken down on the Pocket PRO so far:

1. Black

2. Slate Blue

3. Arctic White

4. Maroon Lagoon

5. Metallic Purple

6. Fucsia Pink

I am happy to say that ALL colors are selling well and Fuscia Pink is not far behind at all!!

The best news is that yesterday was a real storm of orders coming in. I think the reviews did the trick. People KNOW about the Pocket PRO now and they like what they are reading. We have announced new firmware upgrades today... showing the support that the factory gives us!

We HOPE tomorrow or Friday we can announce the four colors have arrived! They are finished and did pass customs and are shipping. They are waiting for an available plane (Johnson and Johnson right now is booking planes like crazy and there will be no air freight flights allowed from Asia to USA between September 10 and September 12 due to the terrorism on September 11 in New York years ago... may we never forget)!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote