View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post
Thanks for the response. I use Calibre to add/change cover art and/or convert from mobi to epub. But, I don't use it to necessarily manage my entire collection. I just drag and drop files to folders like I would with any USB mounted drive when I'm loading up my Nook.

I have been happy with 6" ereaders ever since I got my first, but, maybe I should consider something bigger. Does the H2O filter the blue light as well as the Clara HD and One?
All three have ComfortLight Pro. Using calibre to sideload to a Kobo offers advantages in sending metadata, creating collections, etc.

One note is that this is the H2O edition 2 or H2O2.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote