View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #9
Nicko
Groupie
Nicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBrook View Post
I'm having similar problems. Just got the Sony T1. I downloaded a free book from Kobo. I don't see a download link button to download it to my PC. I tried going to the Kobo store on the ereader with wifi turned on but it dowsn't seem to let me login. I can't see my Library where the book is sitting.

I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated.
If you go Kobo.com you will see along the top right: Help English MY LIBRARY etc. If you click on MY LIBRARY it should show the Book you downloaded. I presume you hit the BUY button and Registered. Although your book was Free you still have to go through the BUY procedure. If my memory is serving me correctly. Bear in mind I am also new to this and there a plenty of people on the Forum who should be able to help.?
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote