View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Sameerh; with the WiFi there were two different releases of 1.9 and as far as I know, those who applied the first release of 1.9 never got the second release of 1.9.

I take it that the Touch upgrade process IS different, and that people who obtained the first 1.9.3 release will get the new one.
The re-deployment will be 1.9.4 so everyone should get the upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes101 View Post
i did the update twice and each time it freezes about half way then i ejected and unplugged it and it said updating software and it lasts for 3 seconds and mine still said 1.8 (r27873, may 20th 2011)
Can you try a factory reset and then try the upgrade again?
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote