View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:19 AM   #10
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I feel like such an idiot, but I still can't figure out how to play the d@mn games!
It's not so much "playing" as it is watching the show & entering the Wheel of Fortune's Bonus Round puzzle answer each day (M-F) or Jeopardy's Final Category for that day (M-F). SPT (Sony Pictures Television) has a trivia multiple choice question based on one of their television programs each day (M-F). On Mon. & Wed.there are rewards points awarded for Wheel of Fortune Flashback Moments. You just watch a clip and answer the multiple choice question. Easy! The Weekly Jeopardy game is worth lots of points (200) and it is like placing the game by yourself, but the answers are multiple choice. You earn the points just for playing. It doesn't matter how much you score to earn points.

Spoiler:
If you can't watch each episode, you can usually find the answers online.

The answers just need to be entered each day before they change the puzzle to the next day's puzzle. I hope this helps.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote