View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #4
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Grid view is a toggle Alt-shift-g
Search results clear with Esc

is either what you ask?
Hey theducks,

Thanks for the comments - not actually what I want though.

I have "Cover View" turned on, and the book grid is under that (that's what I call the book grid - columns, and rows that show white and light grey).

What I want is to be able to clear the columns and rows (book grid) by a shortcut key.

When you start calibre, ALL the books are shown in this view. I like to clear it so it's blank.

Currently, I have a saved searched that looks for an "author:123" As there are no results, the book grid is blank. But this means a lot of movements everytime to get this blank look. SO, is there a shortcut key that will clear this area - or...can I somehow create a shortcut for my saved search "author:123" (that would have the same result. I haven't been able to figure out if calibre can shortcut saved searches.

Appreciated.
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote