Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #104
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I suspect that once we have the final specs there will probably be many T1 owners happy with their current model and not planning to upgrade.

The Sony UK store just launched and probably will take time to have a large catalog available. The Sony US store has nearly everything that I want. I use Kobo when I have a coupon.

I searched on Michael Connelly in the Sony UK store and his books appeared on the list. I assume you meant the popular author with an "e" in the surname.
indeed my mistake in respect of his last name. saying that there are only a few of his books there. searched for one of my favorite authors tom Robbins and they only have one of his books(saying that kobo only has 2). I dont really see why Sony should have so much trouble filling their ebook store in the Uk especially if they have a good selection in the US. I do really like my T1 but my frustration at sony sometimes makes me wonder if its worth it. It probably all stems from their disastrous sonic stage/connect mp3 software where I eventually threw in the towel and went to ipod. this resulted in me wasting a tremendous amount of hours ripping my cds(again) into itunes. sony has not learned their lesson as the reader software is diabolical.
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote