View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
Uses for the volume wheel on PP

This is probably not news to most of you experienced V5 users.
I have very small hands and have been thinking of a way to turn pages without using my second hand (which is usually busy petting one of my cats). Of, course, you can plug the earphones in and then have the reader automatically change pages. I also found that in the lBOOK firmware by Buggins, you can assign pressing the little knobby thing on the volume wheel to change pages. My fingers just make it to press the knob, and voila, one-handed page turning.
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote