View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:54 AM   #71
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The device mounts as a USB mass storage device (i.e. an external drive) and you can add any content you wish simply by copying files to that drive. I'm afraid I really don't see how this is any more or less restrictive than using a memory card. It does not require the use of any special software like iTunes.
I am sorry then, if this is true. The reviews I have read did not mention any method to upload PDFs than via WLAN, thus my conclusion.

Anyway, let's hope the internal memory is of a good quality, otherwise one may have to throw an expensive device because one bit is locked after finishing its R/W cycles.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote