View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 08:45 PM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Non-nestable tags are fairly trivial to modify with normal search and replace tools. My main goal was to provide something for those areas where regex couldn't be trusted--the tags that got me in trouble when replacing/changing/deleting.

I'll keep it in mind, but I'm not really interested in creating something where any tag can be changed to any other tag. That would likely get me back in trouble again.

Find: <p class="ct">(.*?)</p>
Replace: <h2>\1</h2>

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-24-2015 at 08:47 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote