View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
@Terisa

Try this version of the tools and see if it's to your liking.
  • Fixed the cosmetic menu issue
  • Added "section" to list of tags
  • Added ability to bypass diff generation
  • Arranged so dialogs retain their dimensions when resized (thanks Kovid!)
  • Tiny tweak to plugin-ized smartypants
  • Various things tidied up

The zip file is much larger because I'm creating it with no compression. Otherwise, the overall size of the uncompressed files actually got smaller from v0.3.0.

Let me know. If nothing got broken, I'll update the first post with 0.3.1 sometime.

EDIT: first post updated with the test version that used to be here. Attachment removed from this post.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-24-2015 at 02:27 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote