View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #9
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
I will go with my forté in life and state the obvious.

A Corporations lose money because of pirating.
B Tax-payers always foot the bill for any law-enforcement.
C Corporations run (or have major influence on) all western governments.
D Corporations therefore pass the bill to the taxpayer by pressuring governments to pass restrictive laws or demanding the government increase spending to enforce their copyrights.
E Regular joe six-pack consumers and taxpayers are screwed again.
F All is normal.

I do not endorse pirating, though I have been guilty of doing it myself once in a while. I have my own "code of conduct" for what I "pirate". It is not legal, but I think it is moral.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote