View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #21995
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's finished. It's not actually a 'keychain.' It's a lanyard for a pocket knife. I've just always called them keychains as I used to keep my own pocket knife on my key ring when I was younger...

Sorry about the quality of the photo. I shot it with my phone...

Stitchawl
Thank you. I see what you mean about that knot. It looks complicated to make it so small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
<snip>

Tonight is date night. Baby boy is being left with the day care for Parents Night Out. we are going to see Bond. I am thrilled. Time with the hubby and a great flick. (giggles)

<snip>Lucas does not like getting shots. <snip>

(sigh)
What a great idea your day care has to give parents a safe, known place to leave their children and get out by themselves.

I remember my son getting his shots. He always had a slight fever afterwards and very restless nights. I am glad we made sure he had all his shots, but I also hated to see him so fussy and upset afterwards.

warm coffee in my cup and need to go brew some more.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote