View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Season View Post
Thanks guys (and presumably also gals)! There will also be other offerings down the road, as I get back into the swing of things.
Itʻs funny that you say this... for some reason, my eyes just skated over your name on the book when I was getting it (I did find the cover art interesting) and I made the erroneous assumption that you were female. Like me. I just read your bio and was surprised to see a man in the picture.

<--notorious for assuming the wrong gender on this board