View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #12
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
At the risk of going off-topic - why is the Netronix hardware bad? Or do you mean it's not as good as others are, i.e. could be a lot better?

I thought the hardware is rather neat, if cheap.

If the price stays or remains close, I might recommend that device to people who ask me. Aside from the software I have no quarrels with my EB600.

I suppose ignorance IS bliss, after all... (as I have no way to compare it with other models.)
It's the first I have heard about the Netronix hardware being not good. Maybe it's Nate's opinion that comes into account here. I think there may be faster hardware around now but with the right software, this still really rocks.

I have not found any evidence that this is Netronix hardware, by the way, and I should know.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote