View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Daffy, could you tell me what you did differently? I still get an error message. I am moving the book from Calibre to my desktop, and then importing it from there. I keep getting the DRM error message.

I had about 5 to do tonight, and I was dissapointed I couldn't get Calibre to do them. But then I realized 3 of them were TPZ!
Sorry, I was out. I see you found the answer but I'll tell you what I did anyway. I opened the plugin with Idle and searched for "prc". I changed that line from this:

Code:
file_types          = set(['prc']) # The file types that this plugin will be applied to
to this:

Code:
file_types          = set(['azw', 'prc', 'mobi']) # The file types that this plugin will be applied
Now I don't have to change the file extension.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote