View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
That has never stopped me. There are lots of books here that are not perfect and I readily admit that many are mine. But, in my opinion, it's better to have a readable but imperfect version of an ebook than none at all.
Precisely. And how can one improve except by practice? There's no comparison between the books I was creating 18 months ago and those I'm creating today, but the only way to improve is through practical experience.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote