View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #415
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I posted my reading challenges here on my blog. Seeing as we're about a quarter of the way through the year, I thought I'd check in!

As far as numbers, I'm doing fine. According to Goodreads I'm 4 books ahead with my challenge to read 100 books. As far as number of pages, I decided on 40,000, which works out at around 3,333/month. I'm at 9154, so I should hit 10,000 by 31 March. And I've been reading for an hour most days - on the days where I haven't I've read a lot of stuff for uni, which I don't count as the challenge is supposed to be about fun!

On the other hand, reducing my collection of physical books is not going well at all. There are simply too many bargains available in my area! I've managed not to gain too many more than I had, but I've also not managed to cut down many either. Hopefully once I finish up with uni I'll be able to make headway on that particular challenge.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote