View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #12115
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
This blog post says it all: http://www.blogto.com/city/2013/12/3..._to_ice_storm/
Fortunately, I'm downtown, which was spared the worst of it - I had to scrape some ice off the sidewalks, but never lost power (so far). But there's no salt left in the stores, so that's the best I can do.
We lost power for 24 hours, but it's back now. I could not find salt but got some sand to at least provide some grip. I did however see my next-door neighbour return from grocery shopping (Food Basic's I think) and there were bags of salt in his trunk...

Of course, as I typed this the lights did flicker, but the UPS kept all going!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote