View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
cover

I've put it on the kobo aura, and it works well as a kepub, which it didn't for Kafka. But the cover seems a bit too dark: on calibre I thought it was all black (I have a big high definition Sony vaio screen). On the aura, I see it is a photo of Benjamin but it could do with lighter, at least more contrasted grey levels. If you prefer it that way, I'll do it for myself on photoshop, but I might not be the only one who likes choosing from the covers.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote