View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #349
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Whether backlit or frontlit there has to be light coming from the screen to your eyes, emitted or reflected, for you to see anything.

How would the aura lit screen look inverted, I don't know. But there will less light coming back at your eyes with a black background for sure.
I expect it would look much the same as it does on the glo as shown in the developers forums here where someone has got inverted view working on glo, touch and mini, I haven't read the whole thread so not sure if they have it working on the Aura or not yet.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote