View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #10
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Thanks Kovid and all the other good people who work on Calibre. When I updated 2 days ago I just found out about this new goodie. It's awesome and adds yet another super-convenient feature to one of the best free software programs ever developed.

Calibre, along with Sigil, now make it so easy to edit an epub compared to two years ago when I first started tweaking epubs. It's like night and day. Both programs have progressed tremendously.

Again, thanks to those who work on both programs for a job exceptionally done.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote