View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #61
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Do you have a reference for that? Because I *hate* 3D movies - they make me quite sick to my stomach from the eyestrain.
Try Googling for

3d movies ticket sales down

and you'll find quite a few directly relevant results.

I don't especially mind the 3D effect, though it isn't remotely 3D[1], but I strongly object to the 30%+ increase in price for . . . pretty much nothing (which is, really, the whole point, to raise prices).

[1]What it looks like to me is two or three 2D layers put on top of each other, probably because that's what it generally is. I'm sure there are exceptions, which are designed as 3D to begin with, like Avatar, but I haven't seen any.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote