View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #97
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
The Royal Purple cover from Amazon showed up today.
Took about 40 hours from hitting the order button and it showing up on my doorstep. Amazon is always very good in beeing on time with shipments. Looks really beautiful - maybe a little darker than the pictures on Amazon, but that might be my monitor. Compared to the Kindle Touch cover the front and the spine is a bit stiffer. Also the surface on PW cover feels a bit more luxurious - not so shiny and smooth. The inside of the front cover is no longer that smooth felt material, but some "grippier" denim like stuff. I really do like the magnetic closure - seems to hold pretty good. Only problem right now is the arrival of the Paperwhite itself - won't be back in stock until Dec 20th

Oh and a note to the colored wrap around the device: I highly doubt it will be distracting. The black KT cover has that black plastic/rubber wrapped around - while the front of the KT is dark grey/silver. Looks good that way. The PW is going to look just like it, except the front of PW will be black and the thin edge of dark purple around it. Not sure how the lighter colors going to look like, but the purple goes well with black

edit: grrr, now it says Dec 20 instead of 19 - wonder if I can get it for xmas yet or not

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 12-07-2012 at 06:57 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote