View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:39 AM   #14
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I just bought a stylus that has a fabric / mesh tip that I like better than all the others I've tried. Seems like the hollow rubber kind but covered with some sort of fabric. It slides way better over the screen and doesn't seem to have so many touch problems that I had with others. The rubber tips seem to bog down or skip for me.

The brand I got was QVS, made in China, and I can't for the life of me find it online. If you search for fabric or mesh or microfiber tip capacitive stylus you'll find some similar ones. Amazon has some. Boxwave has some on their site. Just make sure it's the fabric and not rubber tips.

As an extra, the fabric wipes away some of the smudges on the screen while you use it!
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote