View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #30
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Have you folks with the missing eBooks used Calibre on them or removed the DRM by one means or another?

Its possible that the publisher license for some eBooks is automatically cancelled if you manually alter a copyrighted eBook and that Amazon, if it detects this, may delete it from your Library under Manage Your Kindle. Then you would have to re-purchase it again.

I've never lost any eBooks other than foreign dictionaries added to my Library free which I deleted from the Library myself. When I did that, I did recieve a warning they would have to be re-purchased if I did want to read them.

On the other hand I never use Calibre and never tamper with the DRM on any eBooks.

I have read elsewhere that for some eBooks, which Amazon never did obtain a proper license, that Amazon, itself, had to delete those eBooks from kindles for thousands of customers.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-16-2012 at 07:33 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote