View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Moving To ADOBE DE

I have Adobe DE for both Windows and Mac, I am in the process of moving all my stuff from my Mac to my Windows Partition for ease of use with the 505, I have one book that I downloaded from Harper Collins. I went back to re download it from Windows and was told that you can only download Adobe files once. Is there a work around?? I have tried to locate the file and copy it However it seems that Adobe DE must extract from the original file for authorization. Once it does that if you want to put the file on another computer you have to redownload.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote