View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #37
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
I liked this:

Quote:
The iPhone 5's slim profile first inspires a reaction of "No, really, I want to see the real phone," followed by (in my case) an involuntary calculation of how many months I have to serve on my current contract before I can upgrade.

Which is actually an important part of designing a new phone. Is there any other kind of device that's so sense-driven? You feel it in your hands, and you stroke the screen with your fingertips. You look at a wide spectrum of creative content, and you listen to music. I'm certain that if Apple ever figured out what people wanted a phone to smell like, then they'd use that information in their very next release.
http://www.suntimes.com/business/151...akthrough.html
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote