View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
TIP: How I mark books I'm Reading

I often alternate reading 2 or more books, but with all those books in the list can't remember which one I put down if it's been a couple weeks. I did add a "Read" column with the Y/N type to find and sort out those I finished.

Today I discovered the Y/N has 3 settings. A Checkmark (Y), a Red X (N) and a blank (neither). I simply use the Red X for my in-progress books and when finished change it ti the check so I don't leave stragglers.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote