View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #12
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There's no one bookstore which has the lowest prices for everything - sometimes a book is cheapest in one place, sometimes in another. If you're bothered about getting it at the absolutely lowest price you have to "shop around".

Personally I generally buy books at Fictionwise. They have an excellent selection, and generally good prices. They also have a "buyer's club" which gives you additional discount off their standard prices.

I note that "The Stand" is currently available with a 100% "Micropay" rebate at Fictionwise - ie it's effectively "free"; you get its entire price back to spend on other eBooks.
Alas, the Micropay rebate is no longer available. I was going to get it, but it's a $15 ebook!
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote