View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #8
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I had this exact same reaction in re: "The Old Man's War" by John Scalzi. Hey, enjoyed the freebie, thank you immensely, the ploy worked, because here I am at your site ready to buy the other 2 or 3 or 15 in the series... whaddya mean you they aren't available as ebooks!?

So far I've sent three emails to MacMillan on their site, where you can buy directly from them, asking after availability of ebook editions. Not only do they not answer, they don't even auto-answer. Let's hope TOR's much-announced "new site" is enough of a good thing to overcome the negative taste they're leaving in our mouths. If it's any consolation, oooh, they have a MySpace page! Maybe they'll sell me books if I'm their Friend?

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 06-16-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote