View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #291
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@JustAMan: "good" to see that you can confirm this. :/

I had these two guesses as well, but
a) none of the blacklisted files contains anything even remotely resembling this
b) there are no classes which contain the encountered literal strings ("Articles", "Sections") -- except for the Resource classes of course, which should be used through the built-in Java i18n capabilities.

I'm truely dumbstruck. The only way for this to happen that I can currently think of is some code that makes use of the resources, but explicitly sets the locale to be used (probably en_US in this case), thus actually preventing localization. But WhyTF would anybody do this?!?!

Last edited by ixtab; 02-10-2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote