Thread: Vox Reviews
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #8
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
antiglare or not, it's still an LCD screen and will never compare to e-ink in its current form. Glare isn't the only thing that' s a problem using LCD outside, it's the fact that the light outside can over power the back lighting of an LCD screen, washing out visibility. Glare only adds to problem. IF they've been able to overcome this, I'll be highly impressed.
I realize that, but since the screen is touted as being new to the tablet market, I just thought he would touch on it in his review.
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote