Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
I'm pretty sure that my method works on any computer that has an unused display port. This free software has drivers for adding an additional screen, but it has limited Vista/7 support (you have to disable aero in order for it to run).
Actually what I mean is different. :GiMeSpace is not an app to send screen to another device , It only enables me to see the second screen on the first screen temporarily . It useful only if I use it with your app and extended screen (like your description).

GiMeSpace makes the screen behave like a wider screen. (For example my screen resolution is 1280*800. I set the ( virtually ) wider screen resolution as 2500*800. then when I move the mouse to the right edge of the screen, screen starts to slip to show me this extra space (then I can see and oparate on this extra part) . And If I set an extended screen at the same time, it displays this extra part (when I slip back) .And with your app I can see it on the Kindle .

Therefore GiMeSpace is not an alternative to your app but a supplementary.
It is useful to see the second screen on the first screen temporarily to make some small changes (like scrolling, or changing pages,..etc)

It is good to see and make modification on what I send to Kindle without any effect on what I see on the the screen of my computer.

Sorry for my English

BTW: I couldn't make ZoneScreen work. I could set it to send pictures but I couldn't make Kindle display them; Thanks anyway..

Last edited by thomass; 09-09-2011 at 05:47 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote