Thread: Ebook prices
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithno View Post
Is it me or have ebook prices been inching up over the past few months. I stocked up right before Agency pricing went into effect and have bought only a handful of books since from favorite authors. At the beginning of Agency, most books interest me were $6.99 or $7.99. The latest releases from these same authors is either $9.99 or $12.99. I have yet to give in to the urge to buy anything over $7.99. Has anybody else notice ebook price increases??
sure have. i hope they suffocate in their collective 'increased margins'.

Last edited by alansplace; 09-04-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: alter a word
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote