View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #116
Ubermensch
Connoisseur
Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
I just got my Nook STR! Very happy with it so far, I read about 1h30 this morning and the experience is great. I loaded around 70 books today and it worked great. No problem with the covers, and I like that sideloaded books appears in the Library with the books that I bought on B&N. At first I thought I had to go into "My Files".
Ubermensch is offline   Reply With Quote