View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:01 AM   #71
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorrow View Post
How do I erase some of these books I've Downloaded? At this rate i'll fill my nook in no time and with all this extra stuff I've gotten by accident its getting difficult to find my new downloads.
I assume you mean books you've downloaded from B&N? Go to Library > books and find the book that you want to get rid. Hold your finger on it and select "Archive" from the pop-up menu.

Whenever you want to re-download the book, go to Library > my shelves. Scroll through your shelves and find the one called "Archived". Find the book that you want to re-download. Hold your finger on it and select "Unarchive" from the pop-up menu.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote